A 2-unit building that lives like a single-family home! Spectacular three bedroom, two and a half bath Russian Hill property featuring panoramic 270-degree views of the Bay and multiple SF landmarks from master bed Penthouse. It has been tastefully remodeled and upgraded including a new 2 car garage, radiant heat, E-car charger and huge wine cellar. This loft-like four-level property includes an elevator to all floors and features open living spaces, high ceilings, a contemporary gourmet kitchen, spa-like bathrooms and great outdoor spaces. Perfectly sited on a quiet off-street alley, Aladdin Terrace borders North Beach and provides easy access to the best of North Beach and Russian Hill.
FEATURES OF THE PROPERTY
* Spectacular 270-degree views, Angel Island, Coit Tower, Transamerica Tower, Salesforce Tower, Bay Bridge, and the Bay
* Huge master suite w high ceilings, flooded with natural light. Huge master closet featuring upgraded Elfa Closet system
* Spa-like master bath featuring contemporary custom concrete finish
* Soaring ceilings
* Loft-like, featuring very large and open floor-plan
* Built-in and illuminated media cabinetry and built in living room credenza
* Features upgrades custom halogen lighting
Gourmet Kitchen Features
* Huge island featuring a seamlessly integrated stainless steel sink and counter-top
* Stainless steel backsplash
* Vented 6 Burner Blue Star range
* Custom built-in Sub Zero refrigerator and freezer
* Ample storage and featuring custom cabinetry
* Additional Bonus Room / Powder for additional storage
* Very open 2 bedroom, one bath floor plan with kitchenette and south facing rear terrace.
Additional Features of the Home
* Features built-in speakers on all floors and in wine room
* Radiant heated floors on all 3 living floors
* Upgraded custom lighting throughout
* Huge 2 car garage
* Newer foundation and upgraded seismic featuring concrete sheer walls
* 50 Amp Electric Vehicle charger
* Massive 2,000 plus climatized wine room in lower rear of property
* Elevator and stair access to all floors
* Flexible floor-plans offering versatility of us
* Located on a very cute and charming alley in Russian Hill bordering North Beach
Use floor plans to get a clear idea of the home layout and the room sizes.
About Russian Hill
Russian Hill is a quaint, upscale residential community known for the famously crooked Lombard Street, a major tourist destination. The iconic San Francisco cable cars crest the neighborhood’s hills, which provide views of a number of city landmarks including the Golden Gate and Bay bridges. Commercial stretches along Polk and Hyde Streets offer an assortment of trendy and old-school restaurants, bars and shops.
The neighborhood is most famous for Lombard Street, the one-way section on Russian Hill between Hyde and Leavenworth Streets, in which the roadway has eight sharp turns (or switchbacks) that have earned the street the distinction of being “the crookedest street in the world”. The switchbacks design, first suggested by property owner Carl Henry and instituted in 1922,was born out of necessity in order to reduce the hill’s natural 27% grade,which was too steep for most vehicles to climb. As it is one of the most famous tourist attractions in the city, this section of the neighborhood is frequently crowded with tourists. Tourists also frequent the famous cable car line along Hyde Street, which is lined with many restaurants and shops.
Views from the top of the hill extend in several directions around the Bay Area, including the Bay Bridge, Marin County, the Golden Gate Bridge and Alcatraz. Russian Hill is home to the San Francisco Art Institute, located on Chestnut Street between Jones and Leavenworth Streets. Academy of Art University also maintains a presence in this neighborhood with their Chestnut St. building hosting their fine art MFA studios, photo classrooms, and photo studios.
Because of the steepness of the hill, many streets, portions of Vallejo and Green streets, for example, are staircases. Another famous feature of Russian Hill are the many pedestrian-only lanes such as Macondray Lane and Fallon Place, both with beautiful landscaping and arresting views.
OPEN HOUSE Sunday, December 8, 2:00 – 4:00PM
Additional showings by appointment
Share this Listing